Filter Jazz inputs

Sparky

I am using a Jazz JZ-10-11-UA24 to control a relatively simple ETS furnace. I am using a PT100 for sensing the outdoor air temperature (typically -15 to 100 F) and a type K thermocouple to measure the storage core temperature (Typically 70-1200 F). I have 2 instances of this application in operation with great results with 1 exception. The variables are not as stable as I would like. The PV's change slowly so a heavy filter would be acceptable. I am experienced with the Vision series and have been spoiled by the great selection of FB's. Can someone please help me with an example of code to filter an MI using tools that are available in M90 Ladder?

• MVP 2014

I am using a Jazz JZ-10-11-UA24 to control a relatively simple ETS furnace. I am using a PT100 for sensing the outdoor air temperature (typically -15 to 100 F) and a type K thermocouple to measure the storage core temperature (Typically 70-1200 F). I have 2 instances of this application in operation with great results with 1 exception. The variables are not as stable as I would like. The PV's change slowly so a heavy filter would be acceptable. I am experienced with the Vision series and have been spoiled by the great selection of FB's. Can someone please help me with an example of code to filter an MI using tools that are available in M90 Ladder?

Hello Sparky,

Please see attached.

Filter with Shift Reg.U90