Hola amigos tengo un problema con los puertos de comunicación rs485 de un plc v350. 

Trato de comunicar por rs485 con un plc s7-1200 de siemens, pero no funciona el puerto a pesar de haber configurado los jumpers en modo rs485, tiene una tarjeta v100-17-rs4x adicional también configurado en rs485 y tampoco funciona. 

Los dos puertos funcionan normal con la conexión al pc en modo serial a pesar de estar configurado en rs485. 

Probé este mismo programa con un v120 para descartar problemas con el puerto del v350 y el programa va bien. 

Por eso concluí que serían los puertos o algo de hardware. 

Espero me puedan ayudar, agradezco todss sus respuestas. 

• MVP 2023

Google translation:

Hi friends, I have a problem with the RS485 communication ports of a V350 PLC.

I try to communicate via rs485 with a siemens s7-1200 plc, but the port does not work despite having configured the jumpers in rs485 mode, it has an additional v100-17-rs4x card also configured in rs485 and it does not work either.

The two ports work normally with connection to the PC in serial mode despite being configured in rs485.

I tried this same program with a v120 to rule out problems with the v350 port and the program goes well.

That's why I concluded that it would be the ports or some hardware.

I hope you can help me,

I thank you all for your answers.