M91 buttons do not respond

Hello Everyone.

I have two M91 PLC. Today in one of the PLC stopped responding buttons"and","+ -" and enter. The machine that is supported by the M91 stopped working. I had a spare second M91, so I decided to replace it. Unfortunately, in the second M91 I noticed that the buttons do not work "# 1 ", "i". What could be causing this? Is this a problem on the PLC or machine. I tried to restart the driver,pulled out battery backup but it does not any change. I changed the button in U90Ladder assigned to another in order to try out and after changing the function worksproperly. Has anyone had a similar problem? Thank you for all the answers.

Please, when on line, press the buttons one by one and check relevant SB and SI6 value. This will let you understand if the problem is in software or in hardware.

If it's in hardware - how old is the controller? In which conditions it was?

If SI6 reacts properly to all butons, there needs ot be problem in user application. You can find them practically in On Line mode, searching where the button appears in the application and then check which other condition prevents the execution.

Please, when on line, press the buttons one by one and check relevant SB and SI6 value. This will let you understand if the problem is in software or in hardware.

If it's in hardware - how old is the controller? In which conditions it was?

If SI6 reacts properly to all butons, there needs ot be problem in user application. You can find them practically in On Line mode, searching where the button appears in the application and then check which other condition prevents the execution.

Thank you for your reply. PLCs are not old, about one year. Worked in dryconditions in the room. They are in very good condition. I have another problem withonline verification. Port RS232 is used for applications and blocked. As I writing, does not work "i" button. Therefore, I can't unlock the port RS232 to test the PLC online. But in the second PLC, RS232 port is unlocked. When doing a command by the keyboardonline, everything is working properly. Is there a way to "hard reset for example, by setting the jumpers?