I have a large Visilogic project running on the 290Mono hardware.

When I compile my lastest code version Visilogic crashes consistantly when it attempts to complie the ladder. The difference between this version and the previous is really only the addition of two further Protocol Send FB's. When I disable or delete any of the larger Protocol Send FB's the code will compile. I seem to have reached a limit to the number of Protocol Send blocks allowed or the maximum number of Protocol Send message lines.

Can someone please tell me what the maximum numbers might be?

[edit] Sorry, the problem seems to be that the new version exceeds the maximum allowed ladder memory space.

Hi,

You can check the memory dedicated to FB (8kB total) in VisiLogic > View menu > FB Information > RAM allocation.

In any case, the program don't need to "crash".

Which version of VisiLogic you're working?

What exactly happens, when the software "crashes"? Is thhere any specific message?

Can you send the print screen of the "crash" mesage and your application ot supplrt@unitronics.com? And, of course the softwasre version.

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

Crash means a couple of outcomes.

#1 The program ends by a pop-up window stating the Unitronics OPLC IDE has stopped working.

#2 The program hangs on the Ladder compile at 99% and when I click abort a pop-up window appears as per #1 stating the Unitronics OPLC IDE has stopped working.

The follow details are were obtained from the details part of to pop-up window when #2 occured.

I have used 8.6.3 & 9.3 with the same results. If you would like I can post a youtube video?

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: VisiLogic.exe

Application Version: 9.0.0.1

Application Timestamp: 4d296551

Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll

Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16695

Fault Module Timestamp: 4cc7ab44

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000569aa

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 9624

Additional Information 2: 96242f545adeb2edbd476577475dd7ea

Additional Information 3: a293

Additional Information 4: a293d9a886af6bb09ce0c7c14b37e9f5

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Hi,

You can check the memory dedicated to FB (8kB total) in VisiLogic > View menu > FB Information > RAM allocation.

In any case, the program don't need to "crash".

Which version of VisiLogic you're working?

What exactly happens, when the software "crashes"? Is thhere any specific message?

Can you send the print screen of the "crash" mesage and your application ot supplrt@unitronics.com? And, of course the softwasre version.

The FB Memory Alloc is: Free Space 27,958; FB's 80,924; Data Table's 1,224; User Font's 20,966.

I think the problem is the ladder memoery: Free Space 172; Ladder STL 130,900 :(

Is there anything I can do?