Dual Monitors Properties Pop-Ups

My issue has arisen because I am using my programming software with dual monitors. The issue at hand is that because I have switched my primary monitor since last editing my code, the pop-ups that allow you to put the information into a ladder element (a contact for example) does not show up on my monitor because it is popping up onto a screen that doesn't exist. My computer won't let me switch my primary monitor so I can just drag the pop-up back where it belongs. Even if I don't have dual monitors I can't get the pop-ups to come up.

I have had a similar issue with AutoCAD layers manager pop-up. Where all I had to do was going thru the Redistry Editor and find the HKEY_.... and set the proper value to the RED_SZ, either a 0 or 1 to return the pop-up to it's default location.

How to get the Unitronics pop-ups to return to their original position?

I have tried re-installing the software. Is there something that I need to delete in HKEY_ folde?r

Thanks,

Dan

My issue has arisen because I am using my programming software with dual monitors. The issue at hand is that because I have switched my primary monitor since last editing my code, the pop-ups that allow you to put the information into a ladder element (a contact for example) does not show up on my monitor because it is popping up onto a screen that doesn't exist. My computer won't let me switch my primary monitor so I can just drag the pop-up back where it belongs. Even if I don't have dual monitors I can't get the pop-ups to come up.

I have had a similar issue with AutoCAD layers manager pop-up. Where all I had to do was going thru the Redistry Editor and find the HKEY_.... and set the proper value to the RED_SZ, either a 0 or 1 to return the pop-up to it's default location.

How to get the Unitronics pop-ups to return to their original position?

I have tried re-installing the software. Is there something that I need to delete in HKEY_ folde?r

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

I use an extended laptop often, so I run into the same problem. Here is the trick

When it happens .............

Hold down "ALT" and then hit the space bar. You won't be able to see it, but the popped up window will actually display the default windows drop down list for that window. Then type "m" to select MOVE.

Now, just use the arrow key (Left arrow if you were extended to the right) to move the windows back into your range of view.

You can practice it with a window that is in view first so that you can see what is going on.

D

Hi,

I run across the same problem from time to time with many programs. Here is a link to a piece of software that can help.

http://wistinga.online.fr/shidewin/

This program will display all of the open windows. You can select the VisiLogic window and have it brought to the main screen.

-Anthony

Hi Dan,

I use an extended laptop often, so I run into the same problem. Here is the trick

When it happens .............

Hold down "ALT" and then hit the space bar. You won't be able to see it, but the popped up window will actually display the default windows drop down list for that window. Then type "m" to select MOVE.

Now, just use the arrow key (Left arrow if you were extended to the right) to move the windows back into your range of view.

You can practice it with a window that is in view first so that you can see what is going on.

D