Hi.

My V350 is communicating with Modbus device. It`s quite simple becose almost all Modbus device registers are 16-bits,  I have to worry about were to but comma in MI-s. But im confiused about two register. In Modbus device manual there are notes about those register and i dont know do I have to swap or just directy store those 16-bits registers into DW or ML; or make same mathematical operation...

Registers are:

Register number  Modbus aaddress   Parameter                Received data scale      Units       Notes

40001                   0                             Total low 16 bits                 x1                         Kg          Total= (Total high x 65536)+Total low

40002                   1                             Total high 16 bits               x1                         Kg          

Im using Modbus R.H.R #3 function, reading from Slave aadress 0, reading vector length 2 into Master aadress MI0-MI1. So question is what to do next with those values in MI0-MI1?

Regards,

Ylle

Copy memory and Struct are different functions. You define the thhings in different way and, according to the definition, you can receive different results.

Can you send mail ot support@unitronics.com with some example what exactly you did? In my understanding, Copy Memory needs ot be the simplest way ot acheive your goal. I want to see how you define both modulles and why you get different results.