Hello!

Another one topic about PLC/E-mail, unfortunately, I'm not able to copy with the problem...

I use the ladder from Example (of course). I setted up PLC's IP, mask and gateway. Firstly, I wrote "telnet pop.gmail.com 25" in CMD to see the protocol type used by the e-mail server - ESMTP. After that I dial the text "ping pop.gmail.com" to see the IP address of the server. I changed a setting in "TCP/IP-Tcp Connect" block. The "Remote IP" inside the block is equal to  IP address of the server. The last change is in "E-Mail" block. "From:" e-mail is "support@unitronics.com" and "To:" e-mail is "..........@gmail.com". When i press "Connect" in HMI the connection is done. However when I press "Send E-mail" the program shows two different errors: "'From' address format incorrect"; "The server cannot receive data (DATA mode error)". Please, tell me where might be the mistakes to try to solve them!

Hello!

Another one topic about PLC/E-mail, unfortunately, I'm not able to copy with the problem...

I use the ladder from Example (of course). I setted up PLC's IP, mask and gateway. Firstly, I wrote "telnet pop.gmail.com 25" in CMD to see the protocol type used by the e-mail server - ESMTP. After that I dial the text "ping pop.gmail.com" to see the IP address of the server. I changed a setting in "TCP/IP-Tcp Connect" block. The "Remote IP" inside the block is equal to  IP address of the server. The last change is in "E-Mail" block. "From:" e-mail is "support@unitronics.com" and "To:" e-mail is "..........@gmail.com". When i press "Connect" in HMI the connection is done. However when I press "Send E-mail" the program shows two different errors: "'From' address format incorrect"; "The server cannot receive data (DATA mode error)". Please, tell me where might be the mistakes to try to solve them!

Hello VasilPopov,

Unfortunately, the Email functions in Vision PLC's does not work with SSL encrypted email accounts (such as Gmail).

Please try non-encrypted email services (such as http://www.gmx.com/)