Greatings 

Can someone explane me how can I measuring lenght with encoder , i have problem with reset value of encoder 

I can reset only on Z of encoder but i do linearization of encoder and my circle on encoder 1 revolution have 1000 impulse it is 200 mm

for example I need lenght of 350mm can someone explane me how can i make it

6 hours ago, viscoelastic said:

So if your getting 200 mm out of 1000 counts then each count is 5mm. So to get 350mm your target is 1750 counts.  Just divide the output by 5 to get your mm.

convert tomm.jpg

ok that but how reset my counting of encoder i use v700 encoder have a b z .

when i count 350mm i set some bit , and i need encoder set to 0 ?

• MVP 2023
7 hours ago, viscoelastic said:

So if your getting 200 mm out of 1000 counts then each count is 5mm.

Uhmmm.  Not being picky, but doesn't getting 200mm out of 1000 counts mean that 1 count = 0.2mm , and subsequent maths should be based on that.  You look like you've got the target correct, Visco, just a little bit more coffee needed on the other relationship.  😉

Other MLs immediately storing the encoder's current count can be used and manipulated, thus not upsetting the main encoder count at all.

cheers, Aus

On 2/26/2019 at 8:07 AM, Ausman said:

Uhmmm.  Not being picky, but doesn't getting 200mm out of 1000 counts mean that 1 count = 0.2mm , and subsequent maths should be based on that.  You look like you've got the target correct, Visco, just a little bit more coffee needed on the other relationship.  😉

Other MLs immediately storing the encoder's current count can be used and manipulated, thus not upsetting the main encoder count at all.

cheers, Aus

have you some example for that ? 

I can use ML variable to store old and new value of encoder , If my target value is same like value of encoder i stop encoder and do other function