MISTAKE RUN TIME VISILOGIC 9.8

Hello.

I have HMI VISION 350 tr35 and the visilogic 9.8 software in Non-Administrative version to be able to work with my PC and the IT department is not a problem. This NON-ADMINISTRATIVE version works correctly, but RUN TIME DOES NOT WORK (error run time 13).

I can handle the software correctly without administrator powers but the run time gives me error 13 and I can't do online tests with HMI VISION 350.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Is there a Non-Administrative swapper version without administrative powers?

Is there a Non-Administrative run time version without administrative powers?

Thank you in advance, best regards.

Hello again.

Ausman, in the previous post I mean that I can open any type of visilogic version with my NON-ADMINISTRATIVE version of visilogic, I open any project and modify and download without any problem everything is fine.

The problem happens when I try to do ONLINE tests with my HMI VISION 350 the RUN TIME of the NON-ADMINITIVE version of visilogic gives me "error 13".

The question is if the visilogic run time is out of the non-ADMINISTRATIVE visilogic software and that's why it won't let me connect ON LINE?

Everything else works correctly, I open projects, modify and download without incident with the NON-ADMINISTRATIVE version of visilogic.