Simple On/Off Indicator, No Text

Use a binary image on you HMI screen. One picture is off and the other is on. Then make a bit in your ladder logic to turn the images on or off at the correct time. If you are wanting to make this specifically for an input then you do not need to do anything but make the binary image and the linked variable is input you want to monitor.

Keith

• 4 weeks later...

I am brand new to Unitronics but have worked with many other HMI's.

All others have simple devices like switches led's sliders and up/down spinner controls in many different shapes, colors and styles.

I am stunned that VisiLogic doesn't have this. (Not even preloaded bitmaps to make it easy to do this yourself)

I would even go further than that, I was looking for ready made templates for I/O diagnostics since the I/O's are built in the display

I could use an easy way to check these. While programming, building and later on in the field.

Peter

Peter,

They actually do have it, just not in the same manner as 'others'. However it is simple once you figure it out and they have a large library of graphics that you can pick for the ON/OFF states.

RB

I am brand new to Unitronics but have worked with many other HMI's.

All others have simple devices like switches led's sliders and up/down spinner controls in many different shapes, colors and styles.

I am stunned that VisiLogic doesn't have this. (Not even preloaded bitmaps to make it easy to do this yourself)

I would even go further than that, I was looking for ready made templates for I/O diagnostics since the I/O's are built in the display

I could use an easy way to check these. While programming, building and later on in the field.

Peter

• MVP 2023

Peter - un-stun yourself and dig a little deeper. You will be pleased with the number of images included.

The way you put ON/OFF variable controlled images on the screen is to use a Binary Image Variable. Click the Browse button for each state and navigate to

C:\Program Files\Unitronics\Unitronics Visilogic_C\Data\ImagesC

Then select a directory and one of the pre-made images. You can also obviously make your own or take a picture and embed that.

Joe T.