New with Unitronics, just move from the AB world, running the project with Vision 120 that include couple separate counters and I need to have one Rate Indicator for the main product counter in parts per minutes, that displayed value on the HMI screen and also stored in memory. Please help.

Brgds.Alex.

Hi, Guru.

I`ve posted today more information about my project. I am using regular digital inputs PNP from FFphoto sensor with max. about 2 pulses per second and almost done with all counters and HMI screens, only one problem that I still have - can`t create a Rate meter for the main counter(there are three independent counters in my application, the main one "parts per day" needs to have Rate value, so operator could see on the HMI screen how many parts machine done during the day and with what speed/rate in "parts per minute"). This rate value doesn`t need to have variable scaling, just constant "parts per minute" and display refresh rate about 2-3 seconds.

The idea was to build the application. that copy a hardwired Count/Rate meter, using V120. I have a lot machines equipped with RedLion Count/Rate meter, model PAXLCR http://www.redlion.net/Products/DigitalandAnalog/Counters/Batch/PAXLCR.html, that I programmed and installed couple years ago, but they are not user-friendly for the operators and has only two relay outputs, that not enough for my new application for 10 new machines, that I have to equipped with Counter/Rate meters and built control system, based on them.

Will appreciate any help to overcome this problem.

Brgds.Alex.