I would like the ability to toggle between celcius and farenheit

I am using a V570 with a V200-18-E3/4XB snap in and a pt100 rtd on analog input 0. It is up in running, but I would like to make a config screen with the user option of selecting celcius or farenheit for all of the temperature functions. I noticed on the hardware config screen there is a dropdown in the mode field to select C or F, but how would I go about making this selectable from the touchscreen while its running?

Thanks

Hi Tectron,

The HW configuration can only be set for EITHER C or F. However, calculations can be done in the ladder using the math functions to convert one to the other. Once both C and F are stored into seperate operands, they can both be displayed on screen (or switch between the two).

Thanks

Thankyou for your replies, I have started trying to figure out how Im going to code this. I dont program every day so its a continual relarning process when I do. Does anybody know of an exaple program somewhere with similar functionality that I could refer to? I looked through the included exaples but I didnt really see anything that fit the bill.

Thanks