Go to Step in Drum Sequencer

Hello

In FB Go to Step how do i define in which step to go, I know that it's got to do with FB drum config.

Can I use a go to step for every step in my FB drum Config.

It's confusing the way to determine how to go to a particular step, example from the 1 st step (time is set to 0:0) than use fb go to 5 th step than go to 2nd step etc...

Thanks in advance.

There is a function block, Next Step, that when triggered will progress to the next step. This can be used when a step has a 0 timer and will not automatically go to the next step.

You can also use the function block, Go To Step (Index) which will reference an MI value for a selected drum configuration. The value within that MI is the step you will go to. So for example if you are referencing MI 0 in the Go To Step FB and the value stored in that operand is 5, then when triggered the drum will immediately jump to step 5.

This information can also be found in the VisiLogic help files in the contents section under Ladder\ FBs Library\ Drum.

There is a function block, Next Step, that when triggered will progress to the next step. This can be used when a step has a 0 timer and will not automatically go to the next step.

You can also use the function block, Go To Step (Index) which will reference an MI value for a selected drum configuration. The value within that MI is the step you will go to. So for example if you are referencing MI 0 in the Go To Step FB and the value stored in that operand is 5, then when triggered the drum will immediately jump to step 5.

This information can also be found in the VisiLogic help files in the contents section under Ladder\ FBs Library\ Drum.

I got it right thanks Alexander. the think was that i did not assign operand in FB Drum Config.