Connect scada android with v130

Hello,

UniGo is an App created by a third party developer. Though it was designed to work with our products, we do not directly support their applications. I would recommend contacting them for any questions or support.

Though other forum members have used it and could better help out.

Best of luck!

Yes, as long as an Ethernet card has been added to the V130 then the unit supports Modbus IP in both server and client mode. Our Ethernet card can utilize 4 sockets that can be set up independently as any configuration of client and server. This would you to set up all 1 socket as a Modbus IP server, and the rest can be configured for other functions or additional Modbus servers/clients.

Your 3G Router would have to be provisioned with a Publicly Accessible Static IP Address to be able to connect remotely with the Android SCADA App. I use the Unigo for Android as well as an iOS App regularly for remote monitoring of installations. I have used this setup on 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE Networks with success. 

Your 3G Router would have to be provisioned with a Publicly Accessible Static IP Address to be able to connect remotely with the Android SCADA App. I use the Unigo for Android as well as an iOS App regularly for remote monitoring of installations. I have used this setup on 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE Networks with success. 

Thanks for your asnwer . For a safe connection is necesary a  VPN Net  ? 

Best regards