my UDFB don't accept 10 Function Out variables...

ORSO2001

Dear All,

I created my UDFB where I need to have 10 Function Out variables (8 BIT, 2 UINT32)...I am not able to create, in any way, these 10...the "program" sometimes let me insert 9 sometimes 8...ok...I can create an array of BIT and other of UINT32 and after the UDFB store the value in the real variables...but why I can't create 10 Function out? and why sometimes 8 and sometime 9?

EDIT: sorry...I can't create an array for the Function out...then what I can do?

EDIT2: I can create a INT8 variable (GLOBAL) use this both as Function in and Function out...set the single BITs and check this after the UDFB...right?

thanks

Dear Saragani,

just to give you more info...in this last project I have had other issue that was already reported at your service department...when I was trying to duplicate an HMI page the program won't worked and reboot itself....at the end I found the one element of the HMI (pdf elemet) seemed "locked" , no resizing was possible...not file assignement was accepted...at the end I cancel the HMI and create a new one and it start to work...

in this last I created a UDFB ...as I wrote I created 10 Fubction OUT variables (8 BIT and 2 UINT32)...and 10 was count in the local function...but after a compile I have had an error like "max allowed output..."...these variables have a composite name like "BIT_Alarme...."...in many test that i tried to understand I observed, but I am not sure, that with "long variable name" I were able to inser 8 with short name like "a" or "b" I were able to insert 9....

Now after a reinstalling of the unilogic I have the UDFB with 10 and works (see attached)

UDFB.jpg.695e534f3b18c1c0e1ac96550d67ddd7.jpg