• MVP 2023

Translated-

Dear, I have a problem with memories, when an action is performed (track Max) I always get a fixed value (28688) download several programs and the same thing happens.

please your support.

According to your picture the block will be looking for the maximum value in the vector ranging from MI 13 to MI 1250.  The bottom "B" value is the vector size, not the vector end.

If all you want to do is look at MI 13..16 then enter a Constant of 4 in the bottom (D#4).

Joe T.

Gracias Joe, la MI16 es una referencia analógica que mide el valor de 1238 (12.38v) y ML7 debería guardar este valor. Pero siempre guarda  el valor 28688. Esta óperacion se repite  desde el ML1, ML2...ML40.

El programa trabajaba bien , descargue una modificación y empezó este problema.

La MI0 siempre es 0.

• MVP 2023

Translated-

Thanks Joe, the MI16 is an analog reference that measures the value of 1238 (12.38v) and ML7 should save this value. But it always saves the value 28688. This operation is repeated from the ML1, ML2 ... ML40.

The program worked well, download a modification and started this problem.

The MI0 is always 0.

I don't think you're using this block properly.  If you want to save the value in MI 16 to ML 7 you should just use a STORE block-

image.png.f74a39bdca6c024fc1395b2984986752.png

Is there a reason the MAX block was used?

Upload your program if you have more questions.

Joe T.