Problems CanOpen, please help

Hello good afternoon everyone, I have a problem, I am carrying out a project to control with a V570 ten Lenze SMVector drives, with CanOpen, it is not a big deal, they have to start and stop at the same time or stepwise, to be able to change the speed of the motors (all the same). For this I have tried with NMT, but the truth is that I am very lost, I am starting with Unitronics and although I really like the way of programming, I am not yet familiar with all this.
I have downloaded the .eds file of the Lenze, I open it and I don't know very well what to do with it :-(
What happened to you is the project and the .eds, if someone could help me a little, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much in advance, greetings Manuel

Hola buenas tardes a todos, tengo un problema, estoy realizando un proyecto para controlar con una V570 diez variadores Lenze SMVector,  con CanOpen, no es gran cosa, tienen que arrancar y parar a la vez o escalonadamente, poder cambiar la velocidad de los motores (todos la misma). Para ello he intentado con NMT, pero la verdad es que voy muy perdido, estoy empezando con Unitronics y a pesar de que me gusta mucho la forma de programarse, aún no estoy familiarizado con todo esto.
he descargardo el archivo .eds de los Lenze, lo abro y no se muy bien que hacer con él :-(
Os paso lo que llevo de proyecto y el .eds , si alguien pudiera ayudarme un poco, se lo agradecería muchísimo.
Muchas gracias de antemano, un saludo Manuel

SMVC100.EDS Rechazo_pan_L12y13.vlp