Going online with UniLogic

Flex727

• MVP 2023

I have a good suggestion. Whenever I am developing a project for UniStream, like most programmers I will be updating and downloading, and testing, frequently during program development. Unlike VisiLogic, UniLogic insists that the project be compiled and compared to the project in the PLC before going online. This can take some time. However, if I've just downloaded the project, then all that has already been done and now I must wait for it to do it again. How about adding a selection or checkbox, or something, to the download options that when selected allows UniLogic to immediately go into online mode after the download, thus saving that lengthy repetition?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • MVP 2023
On 7/13/2020 at 5:50 PM, Flex727 said:

How about adding a selection or checkbox, or something, to the download options that when selected allows UniLogic to immediately go into online mode after the download, thus saving that lengthy repetition?

Guess what? I found this setting in the Project / Options section. Wish I had seen this sooner. My preference would be for the checkbox to be available in the download dropdown since I don't ALWAYS want to go online after a download, but I'll take it.