I can't change variable values in PLC

Hello,

I'm using PID control block, and trying to change the P,I,D values, but i can't. I tried to overwrite the entire program with the new values, change the value in online mode... They simplily keep the same value. The status PID its 11, "PV exceeds proportional band, no calculation performed"

Thanks for any help!

• MVP 2023

I assume you are using VisiLogic. It would be helpful if you would report the version of VisiLogic and the PLC model you are using. When you try to change the value in online mode, does the value not change at all, or does it revert to the original value at some later time (such as startup)? Confirm you do not have the Power-Up checked on the operands you are trying to change. If you do not, then do a search on the operand to confirm you are not attempting to assign a value anywhere else in your program.

Oh sorry, I'm so embarrassed right now.

"then do a search on the operand to confirm you are not attempting to assign a value anywhere else in your program" This was actually the problem.  Months ago I put a store block to aways  save 7, when start-up. So don't mind if have a different Power-Up value, it aways be 7... hahah sorry again.

Thanks