Unipics transparent background

Jim Browne

Hi All.. 

I am having a problem using the latest Unilogic version 1.29.111. images from Unipics dont have a transparent background?,i.e. Unipic-Button-Power-025.Png has a white square background with the circular button inside. i have used the same button in a previous project and the background is transparent. this was developed using an older version?. Interestingly, i can copy the same button to my new project and it retained the transparent background, but i cant see any difference between the images properties. should I try reloading the latest version of Unilogic or am i missing something?

Cheers, Jim.

• 1 year later...

Hi Jim et Al,

I was having the same problem trying to convert a project running on my  US5-B10 to run on a USC-C10 using V1.32.98.  When I imported them into the project UniLogix got rid of "UniPic" and the "X" but I had a white border.  As soon as I read your post on a hunch, I checked my program properties. My base program was from 2018.   As soon as I opened up a new project and opened up the exact same UniPic png, perfect.  It might be something?

I just wish there was an easier way to flip the images on the vertical or horizontal axis.  

Cheers, 

At

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...