U90L ladder

On 12/10/2020 at 8:55 PM, Flex727 said:

No, there is no software simulator, however, you can purchase a Jazz or M90/91 PLC for less than just the software simulator might cost you with other PLC manufacturers.

Thanks uni guru

I thought there is a way to simulate a program on the U90 Ladder software as its the case with other PLC manufacturers before one gets funds to purchase a PLC.

On 12/10/2020 at 8:55 PM, Flex727 said:

No, there is no software simulator, however, you can purchase a Jazz or M90/91 PLC for less than just the software simulator might cost you with other PLC manufacturers.

Thanks for the insight Flex727,

I thought there is a way to simulate a program on the U90 Ladder software as its the case with other PLC manufacturers before one gets funds to purchase a PLC.

Anyway in that case shall have to purchase a PLC before proceeding with any programming.

• MVP 2023
6 hours ago, Ngaruiya said:

Anyway in that case shall have to purchase a PLC before proceeding with any programming.

I realize it might be more difficult if you're new at it, but I usually have a substantial amount of programming completed on a project before I load any code in a PLC.