Issues Installing new OS on V1040-T20B

I am using the latest version of Visilogic.  When I am trying to download a new project into this PLC, it says I need to upgrade the OS (currently v4.4)  I first hit the Check button from the Install Operating System tab, then a window pops up.  It then says that it will begin to install version 4.008, which is an earlier version then the one currently installed.

Is this correct?  I am getting no options to choose different OS versions from the dropdown menu.  I attached a picture.  I am new to Visilogic, so I am sure it is something easy that I am missing. 

• MVP 2023

I see no picture attached. However, I think what VisiLogic does is omit zeroes in the OS version number so that what you actually have on the PLC is 4.004. If VisiLogic is asking you to upgrade the OS, then you must in order to download a new project.

Be prepared for it to take several minutes. Also, I have had it fail on occasion, but just repeat the procedure and it will be fine the second time.