Hw Configuration Subroutines

• MVP 2023

No, that selection is only to provide the ability to modify the HW configuration without reloading a program into the PLC. For normal I/O, just go to the HW Configuration in the upper left corner of VisiLogic and select your I/O module. The I/O addresses will be assigned and you can label and use them in your program in the same way you use any contact or coils.

21 hours ago, Flex727 said:

Não, essa seleção é apenas para fornecer a capacidade de modificar a configuração de HW sem recarregar um programa no PLC. Para E/S normal, basta acessar a Configuração de HW no canto superior esquerdo do VisiLogic e selecionar seu módulo de E/S. Os endereços de E/S serão atribuídos e você pode rotulá-los e usá-los em seu programa da mesma forma que usa qualquer contato ou bobina.

thank you so much i'm new to unitronics and i'm programming

• MVP 2023
1 minute ago, roghenr said:

thank you so much i'm new to unitronics and i'm programming

You may want to take advantage of the numerous videos & webinars Unitronics has available to help you learn how to use VisiLogic. Also, many example programs came with your VisiLogic installation that show you how to perform basic tasks.