V570 RS485 connection problem

hi everyone,

I have a problem about my v570 controller. i am trying to communicate advantech adam 4572 rs485 to ethernet converter but cant reach.

i can see tx and rx packages at configuration utility when i scan the slave id (advantechs program) but cant find the modbuss adress in the program.

then later i am going to take this variables to my indusoft scada.

Trying for 3 days :( 

Best regards.

• MVP 2023

So, as I understand it, Adam has to read data from the V570 RS485 (or RS232) and broadcast it to the Ethernet.

In my opinion, the best solution is to buy a standard Ethernet card for the V570 PLC and connect it to SCADA via Modbus TCP. 

P.S. Your connection method is also possible, but I can't give you more information because I don't have the Adam module available.

11 hours ago, kratmel said:

So, as I understand it, Adam has to read data from the V570 RS485 (or RS232) and broadcast it to the Ethernet.

Yes thats was the problem.

But faced with the many problems, i connected them.  now i need to know my AI register adresses. (MI200,MI201,MI202,MI203)

Would you help me about this problem?

Thank you sir.

I solved this problem. 

When you finished the rs485 to ethernet connection, open indusoft and add motcp driver. then in main driver sheet Station adress must be like this :   

ip:port number:modbuss adress (example 192.168.1.1:502:25) and MI0's register adress 4X:1 MI10's 4X:11 vs...

have a good day everyone :)