CPU error

jj168

Hello,

my unistream PLC system operation a period like few days weeks, then HMI show up the CPU error information as enclosed photo, reboot the plc can return to run, but still running a period the error show up again, the plc run light Color yellow and the error light on, can any one help tell me the problem and how to fix it.

SamAFCB8461-BEDF-40C8-BB4D-BA0764D23AD0.thumb.jpeg.6b50e52eb18169265bf0c3a182af485d.jpeg

Thanks for reply, but my error some differences, please see enclosed photo again, this is my screen with out return to run mode, but the screen show is Chinese, words same as English.

I don’t had any C language in the program, it just a simple ladder logic and the communication use modbus and canbus.E885C09B-FB79-4BC8-B1E6-A7F515B0B395.jpeg.d1e19545619f51c8ee168ba91194ab30.jpeg

Hi All,

First: please use the latest UniLogic version, which can be downloaded from: https://unitronics.exavault.com/share/view/31h4c-16gtwwlx

You mentioned that you're using communication sockets, please be sure that you have also Socket RX, not TX only.

The latest version ensures that you have the RX, otherwise, a compilation error is raised.

• Like 1