Jazz JZ20-J-R16 connection problem

Boud rate 9600, 7 data bits, parity even. This PLC have stm32l...  mcu, before 6 months i wrote code for virtual com port on stm32f303 without any lib. I don't understand where the problem is in this case, somewhere in protocols maybe.?  Мaybe I have to disassemble it and use it for development board...not PLC?

• MVP 2023

Checking that you did use "Install USB Driver"  .....U90Ladder/Controller/M90 OPLC Settings/middle of bottom buttons?

10 hours ago, joro800 said:

Мaybe I have to disassemble it and use it for development board...not PLC?

Do you pull your car completely apart if it has simply run out of fuel?  Probably not!     ?   This will likely be something just as simple!

cheers, Aus

• MVP 2023

Puzzling. 

Ensure that the cable is ok....actually try another two.

Ensure that the Windows com port settings exactly match those of the plc.  I have had instances where things don't work if Windows isn't told, directly at the com port settings, what it should be doing.

Failing that, perhaps Uninstall U90 and all associated drivers and start again.

cheers, Aus

• MVP 2023

You keep on mentioning a virtual terminal and command protocol.  Is this just a language translation thing, in that it may be your way of describing your connection.  So.....Are you using a direct single cable physical connection from your PC to the PLC using U90

Or is it indeed going via a virtual terminal which means the signal is undergoing software translation of some sort, with the possiblity that something is getting lost in the process?

If it is a virtual terminal then you need to try it direct.

cheers,  Aus

1 hour ago, Ausman said:

You keep on mentioning a virtual terminal and command protocol.  Is this just a language translation thing, in that it may be your way of describing your connection.  So.....Are you using a direct single cable physical connection from your PC to the PLC using U90

Or is it indeed going via a virtual terminal which means the signal is undergoing software translation of some sort, with the possiblity that something is getting lost in the process?

If it is a virtual terminal then you need to try it direct.

cheers,  Aus

Direct connection, terminal is only for test..