Ethernet can't connect

Hi;

Is the Ethernet Cable Plugged into the Ethernet Port ?  and are the LED's Flashing  for connectivity?

The Expansion port uses  a  RJ45 Connector also, and is often confused with the Ethernet port.

Check the PLC   using INFO Mode   ( Password 1111)      

Ethernet

Upper lines show Ethernet IP and current status

Middle allows you to view and set parameters - IP, Sockets

Press Monitor to see if any   data is reaching the PLC ( selectable by the port )

Are the PLC and PC on the same network?     Check the address of the PC.

Can you  PING   the PLC IP Address   from the PC  and get a reply?

DanT

• MVP 2023

Socket 1 defaults to Port 20256. Unless you are using more than one socket, leave out the Socket Initialization so that you don't inadvertently have more than one socket assigned to the same port number.

In addition to the great suggestions by @DanT, use a crossover cable if you aren't using an ethernet hub or switch.

3 hours ago, DanT said:

Hi;

Is the Ethernet Cable Plugged into the Ethernet Port ?  and are the LED's Flashing  for connectivity?

The Expansion port uses  a  RJ45 Connector also, and is often confused with the Ethernet port.

Ethernet

Press Monitor to see if any   data is reaching the PLC ( selectable by the port )

DanT

Greeatings.

Thank you for answer , on my question . ethernet cable is plugged in and flashing is ok , in cmd when i try ping my adress i dont loss any package .
Its work , but when I try on visilogic i have error 210

vv.jpg

Hi;

Good Catch Flex,    Brain Missed that MB part,    

SB2    is a one shot on POWER UP  Only- First Scan thru.

If you want to re-initialize the setup ,  do the re-init with a     -|P|-   in the same net, in parallel with the SB2 .

DanT

17 hours ago, DanT said:

Hi;

Good Catch Flex,    Brain Missed that MB part,    

SB2    is a one shot on POWER UP  Only- First Scan thru.

If you want to re-initialize the setup ,  do the re-init with a     -|P|-   in the same net, in parallel with the SB2 .

DanT

Hi;

I have one more problem I cant connect to my remote operator .

I have 59b7c61cb8c10_Remoteope.png.0fefc7f23cb9 

this error .

Have you some idea ?

• MVP 2023

Are you using the same computer for both VisiLogic and Remote Operator? If so, they would be using the exact same pathway and if one works, the other should too, but they both can't connect to the same port at the same time.

If not, then make sure the Remote Operator computer (or phone) is on the same subnet as the PLC. What I find is that my router hands out addresses to wired and wireless (wi-fi) with different subnets.

36 minutes ago, Flex727 said:

Are you using the same computer for both VisiLogic and Remote Operator? If so, they would be using the exact same pathway and if one works, the other should too, but they both can't connect to the same port at the same time.

If not, then make sure the Remote Operator computer (or phone) is on the same subnet as the PLC. What I find is that my router hands out addresses to wired and wireless (wi-fi) with different subnets.

I have a new problem, I tried with another laptop, to try the remote operator, however the same problem is just that now I can't even load the program over Ethernet. I try with static ip but same problem , i try to change ip but same 

ip.jpg

• MVP 2023

It would be helpful if you addressed the troubleshooting comments when you respond. No one can help you if we don't know your situation.

@DanT was kind enough to type all this out. Please let us know that you've gone through each of these on the other laptop that you're now having a problem with.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:19 AM, DanT said:

Ethernet

20 minutes ago, Flex727 said:

It would be helpful if you addressed the troubleshooting comments when you respond. No one can help you if we don't know your situation.

@DanT was kind enough to type all this out. Please let us know that you've gone through each of these on the other laptop that you're now having a problem with.

Now when i ping i loss all package :(