help file will not work

Hi,

I heave 2 version of visilogic installed (8.6.1 and 9.3.1) but on both versions the help file will not work 100 % correct. When I open the help file i've get an errormessage from internet explorer that says that some ACTIVEX elements will not work because they are not allowed.

I know this is an issue of internet explorer, but can anyone give me some advice about this matter ?

I already tried to lower the degree of protection on the internet explorer and allowed all active X things but none of these will influence the behavior of the help file.

On my laptop (win 7 and IE9) it will work fine, but on my desktop (win xp + ie8) it's not working.

please help me sad.gif

Hi,

I heave 2 version of visilogic installed (8.6.1 and 9.3.1) but on both versions the help file will not work 100 % correct. When I open the help file i've get an errormessage from internet explorer that says that some ACTIVEX elements will not work because they are not allowed.

I know this is an issue of internet explorer, but can anyone give me some advice about this matter ?

I already tried to lower the degree of protection on the internet explorer and allowed all active X things but none of these will influence the behavior of the help file.

On my laptop (win 7 and IE9) it will work fine, but on my desktop (win xp + ie8) it's not working.

please help me sad.gif

Hi,

solved myself the problem : searched on the internet and found someone with similar problems : I had some malware installed on my PC : removed them with malwarebytes antimalware : this program found malware and fixed it : now everything is working fine.