TouchScreen issues...

rsessa

Hello and good day.

I am "The New Guy" Name is Bob.

We have a Lantech QA003604, shrink wrap machine. We just replaced the TSP within the last six months. The issue we are having is the location of the icons on the screen and where you touch. After installation of the the new touchscreen everything worked as advertised. Now six months later we have to touch the screen to the right of the icons for it to work. Sometimes when we touch for one conveyor to move they all move which causes unnecessary down time.

Any way to fix this issue?

Thank you for your time.

R.Sessa SPF

• MVP 2014

Hi Bob,

It definitely sounds like a touchscreen calibration issue.

I assume it is a Unitronics touchscreen that you are dealing with. It is possible to enter the touchscreen calibration mode from the front panel of the unit. The exact method varies slightly for the different models, so can you indicate which model number unit you are working with?

• MVP 2023

Bob,

Is that a '67 Cutlass?

Simon is exactly right about calibrating the touchscreen. If memory serves, Lantech uses a V290 monochrome unit. Enter Info mode by pressing the screen where there are no buttons for four seconds. If it asks for a password the default is 1111. You should be able to navigate the menus to get to touchscreen calibration.

Joe T.

Bob,

Is that a '67 Cutlass?

Simon is exactly right about calibrating the touchscreen. If memory serves, Lantech uses a V290 monochrome unit. Enter Info mode by pressing the screen where there are no buttons for four seconds. If it asks for a password the default is 1111. You should be able to navigate the menus to get to touchscreen calibration.

Joe T.

Hello Simon and Joe,

Thank you for the info. Yes i am using a V290-19-B20B. I will try the above.

Yes Joe that is my 1967 Olds Cutlass Supreme. I am the second owner and she was born and raised in Freemont Calif. Moved to Michigan in 1989 when i purchased her.

Thanks again gents!

Bob