Create a bit toggle field with V130?

• MVP 2023

I normally work with the V570 PLC, but I have a project I'm working on right now using a V130. A common element in my V570 projects is a bit toggle where the user touches the "Binary Text/Switch" on screen to toggle a bit in the ladder. Is there something equivalent for the V130? I know I can create a keypad entry to enter a "1" or "0" and convert that to a bit, or I can place a message on the screen to press a specific key to toggle the bit, but I will have several of these on screen simultaneously. Ideally, I would like the user to "highlight" some text on the screen and press a key to toggle that text, then cursor over to the next entry and press the same key to toggle that next entry, etc. Is there any way to do this?

• MVP 2023

No, I want the USER to be able to toggle a bit. On the V570, the HMI element "Binary Text" has a checkbox labeled "Toggle" that when checked will toggle the linked bit when the user touches the Binary Text element. I am looking for that kind of functionality on the V130. I recognize that I can place text on the screen that says "Press #1 to toggle X" and "Press #2 to toggle Y", etc, but that is clunky. I was looking for something that would allow a user to "highlight" some element on the HMI screen and press a key to toggle a linked bit, then move to the next element and press the SAME key to toggle that next bit, and so on. I recognize that there would be some underlying code to make all that happen. This all not unlike the regular HMI numeric or string entry elements where the field is highlighted, the user presses "Enter" to make that element ACTIVE, then updates the variable. That's what I want for bits - fields on the screen that the user makes active and then toggles the underlying bit by pressing a key.