Hello, 

I have been struggling on this project for work.  It is an automated assembly station.  I am still very green when it comes to programming.  I went through what I had tonight and tried to make it work. Would anybody be kind enough to look thru my code and give me some pointers?  Maybe tell me what I am doing wrong.  I haven't had any formal training so I would like advice from some pros.   

I have attached the subroutine.  Thank you in advance.

Scott

AUTO MODE-1.vlx

• MVP 2023

Please list what your sequence is supposed to be.  Can't really troubleshoot code if we don't know what it's supposed to do.

You've written a classic bit banger, which is the first instinct of a new programmer.  As you've learned, they often don't work because they get themselves into a state that you didn't consider, and fixing that state requires piling on more coils and contacts.

I replied to you on this same topic last October-

http://forum.unitronics.com/topic/4333-when-set-coils-turns-on-it-turns-the-corresponding-reset-coil-on-also/#comment-15823

Go back and look that over, see if you can implement what I've put in the example and post your work.  

Joe T.