JZ20-J-R31 Communication Problem

I have problems communicating with the JZ20-JR31. 

I am using a usb connection (Port COM 10). A serial connection is not an option for me at the moment. 

So, I manage to establish connection via Controller --> M90 OPLC Settings --> PC Communication Port Settings --> Get Version.

Then when I try to download the program it looses connection. 15 minutes ago I was able to download the program but it would still loose connection every 2-3 seconds or so. 

Now It won't even connect. 

I tried running U90 as administrator, Nothing.

I tried changing USB ports, Nothing. 

What else should I try?

Edit:

I am using windows 7.

Once I ran into the same problem with a JZ20-J-R31. I could solve the issue when I noticed that the PLC had changed the communication settings back to defaults (9600 baud, Parity Even, StopBits 1, DataBits 7).

Go to your windows settings for the com-port and check the settings (in most cases: Baud 9600, Parity: None, Stop Bits: 1, Data Bits: 8, Flow control). Then go to the U90 Ladder programm -> Controller -> M90 OLPC Settings, press the "Adcanced" button in the "Settings" section, adjust the settings to your windows settings and press "Set PLC Settings".

For me this solved the issue.