Feature request - export screens and last screen

HansCZ

Dear authors,

There are two tips for feature I would like to mention

1. It would be pleasant if there is an function in Unilogic, which will export all HMI screens to say png files with a filename corresponding to the name of the HMI screen. This is very useful when I write an user manual for the end customer (and, as a C# programmer, it is not a lot of work I suppose :-))

2. Last screen action is a pretty good feature, especially when the screen is accesible from more than one HMI in the program. Typically user options should be reachable from several screens. The problem is when I am debugging my code and download a new version  of my code to the PLC, being at HMI, where is a button "back" attached to action "Last Screen" the variable "Last Screen" is undefined become undefined and there is no way to jump for example to the Default screen. Is it possible to make an option (button) in UniApps like "Jump to the default screen". Or maybe in UniLogic. Now I have to reboot the PLC and this is annoying.

Thanks

Jan

Hi HansCZ,

1. "Export all HMI screens to say png files..." can apply it by using
    1. Screenshot button located on the ribbon of HMI menu.
    2. Global Action

2. " Is it possible to make an option (button) in UniApps like "Jump to the default screen". Or maybe in UniLogic..."  can apply it by using
    1. Action - 'Load screen'

1. Ok, this feature I know, but this may be applied to the current screen only, I would like to export all. 

2. Good. But the solution assumes I have one worthless function in the ladder like

-|P|-(  )-(R)

and it is still unaccesible from the plc

It is not a big issue, just a tip, same as a screensaver 2 yrs ago was a tip and it has been implemented now

• 5 months later...