How to copy program from Unitronics V1040 to another V1040 using Visilogic

Dear Sir. 

I have two devices with the same function, each controlled by a Unitronics V1040. Currently one device is not working due to a program problem, I want to copy the program from a device that is running well to install on the device that is broken. This is my first time with unitronics, please help me. Thank you very much .

• MVP 2023

There is an Upload program function in VisiLogic to allow you to upload the program from the PLC to VisiLogic, but unless the original programmer downloaded the program with the Upload project function enabled, it cannot be done.

Just go to Connection / Upload while connected to the PLC and see if it lets you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 11:09 PM, Flex727 said:

There is an Upload program function in VisiLogic to allow you to upload the program from the PLC to VisiLogic, but unless the original programmer downloaded the program with the Upload project function enabled, it cannot be done.

Just go to Connection / Upload while connected to the PLC and see if it lets you.

Dear Sir.

I have 1040 HMI in the attach picture. Can you show me how to enter Information Mode. Thanks Sir.

Display.png

Hi;

Info Mode tells a lot about   what is happening inside a Vision PLC

Touch the scteen ( in a Non Programmed Touch Area ) for 5-10 Seconds

Enter Info Mode / Calibrate TouchScreen Appears

Enter Info Mode     -- Password is   1111

New Screen with menu appears.

Version  - Software gives info about  the OS and installed Program

Flash memory   --  tells  if program is backed up in Flash Memory

Explore the others to get familiar with the PLC  status

DanT

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 11:09 PM, Flex727 said:

Dear Sir,

when I need connect by ethernet port, i dont know set Ip address of PLC/HMI.

image.png.38dfd80fb0ae188b39a026fd8e489759.png

Please help me.

Hi;

In INFO Mode there is a menu item for Ethernet.  This provides informtion about the Ethernet Adress and Ports  in use.

You also need to know the name of the PLC - that is under    Version - Software

You need both the PLC Name and the IP Address to connect to the PLC via   Ethernet.    ( The PLC name acts like a password, and assues you are connecting to the right PLC )

DanT

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 9:58 PM, Flex727 said:

Look at the post just above yours. It tells you how to get into INFO Mode. From there you can find the IP address of the PLC.

I tried to touch many places on the screen but nothing shows up. (I'm not sure where the location is not programmed).

Please help me