Hi, we built our own product line and using your V350-35-TA24  model in it. Now for the 3rd product line we switch this model to V430-J-TA24. In the software we are taking this warning '' If you choose this Vision model, it will cause all Snap-in I/C data defined in your project to be deleted. Do you want to continue?'' Is there any solutions for it without deleting ? Also in previous model data is automatically scaled for display but not in V430-J-TA24 model. Is there anything to do for auto scaling?

• MVP 2023
1 hour ago, Simay Uluca said:

'' If you choose this Vision model, it will cause all Snap-in I/C data defined in your project to be deleted. Do you want to continue?'' Is there any solutions for it without deleting ?

It doesn't really delete anything. Just click OK and continue on. Since they're both TA24 models, all the digital I/O will be exactly as it was. You will have to re-assign the analog I/O, but that just takes a few seconds. Make sure you know the assignment in advance.

2 hours ago, Simay Uluca said:

Also in previous model data is automatically scaled for display but not in V430-J-TA24 model. Is there anything to do for auto scaling?

What do you mean by this?