Can't select new background image

I am a regular lurker, but haven't posted for awhile.  I have a program that I've been using for a long time. I want to use it for a different machine so duplicated the program and it works fine. The problem is that I want to use a different image for the startup display. When I select background picture and try to select an image from the computer, I can only pick images that I have for a long time. Ive put a new image in two formats (jpeg and png) but the images won't show in the window. I can pick ANY images except the new ones. If I click the image on my PC it open up without any problems, but it won't if I use the visilogic to set background image. What am I missing?

Thank you for the help in advance!

TozoM8 

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 3.01.27 PM.png

• MVP 2023

Hi Tozo, my initial thought is to check file permissions.  If you are using C drive for your interactions, Windoze has added all sorts of odd restrictions to C access over the last few years, and perhaps this odd behaviour is a result of such restrictions.  Check the restrictions present on the new files, use them from somewhere else etc.

But it also may be a program quirk that others will chime in on.........

cheers, Aus

• 1 month later...