borre el o/s del V570 y ahora no recibe el nuevo o/s

descargue un proyecto en una versión diferente a la que tenia el v570 (comprado hace 36 meses), borre el o/s del plc para instalar el nuevo o/s, pero ya no completa la instalación y la pantalla quedo en negro. tampoco puedo acceder al sistema de información oprimiendo la pantalla. e intentado descargar el o/s en varias versiones del visilogic pero tampoco me a dado resultado. alguien me podria ayudar.

• 9 years later...

Buenos días  quiciera  saber si me pueden ayudar ..tengo un problema quise cargar un nuevo programa  a mi plc unitronics v350 y al momento de hacer la descarga  me pide hacer la actualización del software...se realizo y se pudo con la pantalla negra y un pitillo ...pero en mi.laptop tengo comunicación aun

• 2 weeks later...
  • MVP 2023

Translation - 

Good morning, I would like to know if you can help me... I have a problem. I wanted to upload a new program to my Unitronics v350 plc and when I downloaded it, it asked me to update the software... It was done and it was possible with the black screen and a cigarette... but on my laptop I still have communication

Did you "Init and Reset" the PLC after you updated the O/S?

Joe T.

Hi;

You probably solved the issue by now, but  ( and for others ) :

In VisiLogic,  :  Open        Connection  and       Get OPLC Information  ( Make sure you are communication with the PLC )

When that answers back correctly,  Click   on the  Middle ICON     in the Communication - PC Settings Box  -- Yellow Sun with Red Dot

Install Operating System      Click on Check   and follow the prompts,  

The process may decide to install just 1 file, of maybe all 4 files.   

Just click and let it do it's work  -- takes several minutes.       There is a progress bas that shows what is happening

When done, it lets you know, Then reset and download your program.

DanT