From where I can download the version of visilogic to program the V1040?

Thanks.

Greetings.

Currently as of today (17/12/10) an official release of VisiLogic that supports the V1040 has not been issued yet.

If you would like to start programming, below is a download link to the beta version of VisiLogic 9.0.0 (also included on CD in the box) for the time being.

VisiLogic 9.0.0 BETA

Currently as of today (17/12/10) an official release of VisiLogic that supports the V1040 has not been issued yet.

If you would like to start programming, below is a download link to the beta version of VisiLogic 9.0.0 (also included on CD in the box) for the time being.

VisiLogic 9.0.0 BETA

Are there any known bugs for 9.0.0?

What are they?

Are there any known bugs for 9.0.0?

What are they?

Well... since you asked.

I tried installing the 9.0 software (from CD that came with my 1040) which then UNISTALLED my 8.6 software and will not run.

Next I tried reinstalling 8.6 and now I just keep getting the error box that says: 'RUN TIME ERROR 2006- INVALID TOOLS COLLECTION INDEX' and wont let me open ANY of my Visilogic programs.....

HELP!

• External Moderators

There can sometimes be a few issues Upgrading to a much newer version of VisiLogic and some older files are left behind.

Best thing to do is fully uninstall any VisiLogic Software, then delete the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Unitronics folder and also delete the C:\Program Files\Unitronics\Unitronics VisiLogic_C folder.

Now you can install VisiLogic 9.0.0 and no old files will be left behind causing you problems :)

P.S. - If you have a 64-Bit OS, remember to go into the Program Files (x86) folder instead.

There can sometimes be a few issues Upgrading to a much newer version of VisiLogic and some older files are left behind.

Best thing to do is fully uninstall any VisiLogic Software, then delete the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Unitronics folder and also delete the C:\Program Files\Unitronics\Unitronics VisiLogic_C folder.

Now you can install VisiLogic 9.0.0 and no old files will be left behind causing you problems :)

P.S. - If you have a 64-Bit OS, remember to go into the Program Files (x86) folder instead.

This is one of the reasons I think the software should install alaways in a "versioned" folder instead of always having the most recent as "VisiLogic_C". Make is so that you don't have to uninstall other versions just to re-install more. Make "Version Swapper" obsolete.

VisiLogic 9.0.0 BETA

Thank You Very Much for the link!!!

Best regards

• 5 months later...

Just want to share with one discovery i found regarding this issue:

I got a new PC. While setting it up I found Google Chrome, what i not really like. I uninstalled it. Then all kind of problems shows up.

- After installing Visilogic - got an error: Run-time error 2006: Invalid tools collection index

- Clicking on hyperlinks in my email - This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer

- some programs on installation told me that i don't have admin rights, etc.

After brief research I found that non of Microsoft recommendations does not work in this matter and only a solution is to re-install Chrome then if you don't like it or don't want to use it just make IE your default browser.