Live drum checking in Visilogic

Ausman

• MVP 2023

Hi all,

would it be possible to have live drum checking?  I am working with a reasonably complex one.  It is hard to keep up with the steps by referring to my screenshot of the drum layout and then cross-referencing it back to the only way of seeing where it is up to by looking at the index number.  It would be much easier if I could have a means to "open" the drum configuration when on line, with it showing where it is up to and also the timer counts if used.

Please, please, please!

cheers,

Aus

• MVP 2023

Hi Flex,

Not really as good.  Drum is much better due to the inbuilt timer system.  The process needs the timeouts to forcibly progress if needed and sometimes these steps are not very long.  If I was using a SM, I would still have trouble monitoring things easily.  If I could actually have everything showing realtime in the drum configuration window it would be very useful.   For example, in the linearisation config, you can directly monitor the values.  I want much the same in the drum config.  I can't see that it would be too hard to do.

cheers,

Aus