Bug in CustomControl->Button->MessageAction ?

bjarni

Hello,
I ran into problem where I had a screen with two instances of the same Custom control (see picture).

image.thumb.png.c7e63d442e8192ebb5d1648f81a5d1d8.png

Parameter to the control on left is TestFlag1 and on the right it's TestFlag2.  Accordingly THe light on left shows TestFlag1 ad the other is TestFlag2.

When a button is pressed, a message box pops up and when OK is pressed there the value of the parameter (TestFlag 1-2) is toggled.  Problem is that it doesn't matter which button I press, there is only the value of TestFlag2 which gets toggled (i.e. light on right toggles no matter which button I press)

If I skip the message box and do the toggle directly in the button press, the correct flags are always toggled.  Am I missing the correct way to do this or is it just something I have to work around ?

image.thumb.png.ae28edc000ac95b16970a25ea90d8bb5.png

Thanks,  Bjarni

OK, I was able to reproduce the bug.

Currently you will have to work around this issue (like creating your own message box),

Please note that for a message box that you create then if you use a Rectangle element as a background, then presses are passed to the elements below it (Which is not good for you), but if you use a fixed text with a background, but with no text, and a dummy action linked to it, then it catches the touch events and do not pass it to the elements below it.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...