Wrong 'Day Of The Week'

sasdiscos

Dear all, 
Up until now my system has been running fine. Today the date went out. The callander shows the correct day, year time etc but in the numbers its showing incorrectly.
So today is sat and its showing 1. I thought sat was 7? Sunday should be 1, monday 2 and so on. Its been fine up until now. Ive reset, reloaded and tried every thing i can think of.
Its a UniStream7.

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.29.10.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.29.16.png

Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Steve

UPDATE
Further investigation shows that day 7 just isn't there. It goes from 6 on friday, stays with day 6 on sat now, and then goes to 1 on sunday, but then moving forward on the date to next week the same thing happens, no day 7 ????

• 4 weeks later...

So, this was updated last month and worked ok for a while but today, Saturday, 18th, its back to displaying 6 as apposed to 7. This really needs to be fixed. Also, since the update I seem to be having ethernet issues dropping the modbus, don't know if this is related or a coincidence.

Any ideas? 

Cheers, Steve.

Right, seems I haven't updated the firmware, just the software!

So updated the firmware now to 1.28.58. but was still showing as the old version. Ive done a full tear down and back up again and now all seems well.

Sorry for the confusion, i just hope this has fixed all my issues. (mental note, check for firmware updates as well)

Steve

• 5 months later...
On 12/21/2019 at 12:26 PM, sasdiscos said:

Dear all, 
Up until now my system has been running fine. Today the date went out. The callander shows the correct day, year time etc but in the numbers its showing incorrectly.
So today is sat and its showing 1. I thought sat was 7? Sunday should be 1, monday 2 and so on. Its been fine up until now. Ive reset, reloaded and tried every thing i can think of.
Its a UniStream7.

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.29.10.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.29.16.png

Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Steve

UPDATE
Further investigation shows that day 7 just isn't there. It goes from 6 on friday, stays with day 6 on sat now, and then goes to 1 on sunday, but then moving forward on the date to next week the same thing happens, no day 7 ????

Hi,

Any solution to this?

I have the same problem, in that our week in RSA has 7 days, yet the RTC only goes to 6 days.

(Maybe other parts of the world only have 6 days?)

Bernd