Hi guys,

I am using a HSC to count pulses of a square wave signal, thats comes to my SAMBA (43 J-T20 ) through I0. Therefore I configured the I0 in HWConfigutatione as HSC and it counts very well.
Now I want the HSC counter value to reset , if a vertain event happens. For example if i hit a RESET button on the touchscreen, I want the HSC value to reset to 0.
I tried numeric reset and immidiate Reset HSC but both didnt work so far.

I think the HSC with Reload is a possibility to use the reload as a reset, but i dont have a fix value when the HSC counter should reset. So this reload ability doesnt work for me neither.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, CobryWZL said:

Hi guys,

I am using a HSC to count pulses of a square wave signal, thats comes to my SAMBA (43 J-T20 ) through I0. Therefore I configured the I0 in HWConfigutatione as HSC and it counts very well.
Now I want the HSC counter value to reset , if a vertain event happens. For example if i hit a RESET button on the touchscreen, I want the HSC value to reset to 0.
I tried numeric reset and immidiate Reset HSC but both didnt work so far.

I think the HSC with Reload is a possibility to use the reload as a reset, but i dont have a fix value when the HSC counter should reset. So this reload ability doesnt work for me neither.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Depends on what you read with a high-speed counter.

If this is an encoder that rotates with the engine, in your program you can stop the engine at the same time and write 0 to the encoder variable, but the inertia remains and the variable of the high-speed counter changes by a certain number of units even if you set EndSub right after this event

So, probably, if you need 0 in your counter, you need to wait some time after you stop some output, which changes your counter and only after this task store 0 in hsc variable