Visilogic V130-J-T2 analog input 4-20mA

Witam.

Chciałbym przedstawić mój problem.

Otóż chciałbyn wyświetlić wartość z przetwornika ciśnienia jak jednostkę Bar na wyswietlaczu HMI

Linearyzacja wejścia AI 1  4-20 mA /Przetwornik w zakresie 0-10bar

X1=204

Y1=0

X2=1023

Y2=100

Proszę o wskazówki

Dziękuje 

pozdrawiam

• MVP 2023

wskazówki.... :)

Steps for setup sensor:

1. Check hardware configuration using this document

https://www.unitronicsplc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Vxxx_J_T2_INSTAL_GUIDE_01-15.pdf

on page 6 (JP3=B, JP5=B for analog input AN0) or (JP4=B, JP6=B for analog input AN1).

2. Then connect sensor to selected analog input according page 7.

3. Setup connection to powered PLC via Visilogic and Select 4..20mA analog input  (AN0 or AN1) in Hardware configuration. And select MI for Analog input variable (MI0- for example).

4. Place in ladder diagram linearisation block Math/Linearization/Linearisation and type

X1=204

Y1=0

X2=1023

Y2=100

X=MI0

Y=MI1

5. Goto HMI display section of project and place Numeric/Number on screen. In configuration select MI1 and use 2 before  and 1number after dot.

6. You can type Bar after number.

7. Load project to PLC via Communication/Download/Stop -Download - Reset and do RUN.

See what happend on screen....   

14 godzin temu Kratmel powiedział:

wskazówki .... :)

Kroki do języków:

1. Sprawdź konfigurację sprzętu za tego dokumentu

https://www.unitronicsplc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Vxxx_J_T2_INSTAL_GUIDE_01-15.pdf

na stronie 6 (JP3 = B, JP5 = B dla wejść analogowego AN0) lub (JP4 = B, JP6 = B dla wejść analogowego AN1).

2. Następnie podłącz czujnik do wejścia wejść analogowych zgodnie ze strukturą 7.

3. Skonfiguruj dane z zasilanym PLC za pomocą Visilogic i wybierz wejście analogowe 4..20 mA (AN0 lub AN1) w sprzętowej. Wybieram MI dla zmiennych wejść analogowych (na przykład MI0-).

4. Aktu w schemacie drabinkowym blok linearyzacji Matematyka / Linearyzacja / Linearyzacja i typ

X1 = 204

Y1 = 0

X2 = 1023

Y2 = 100

X = MI0

Y = MI1

5. Przejdź do sekcji wyświetlania projektu HMI i umieść Numeric / Number na ekranie. W przypadku wybrania MI1 i punkt 2 przed i 1 numer po kropce.

6. Możesz standardowe Bar po auto.

7. Załaduj projekt do PLC poprzez Komunikację / Pobierz / Zatrzymaj - Pobierz - Zresetuj i wykonaj RUN.

Zobacz, co się dzieje na ekranie ....   

Dzięki wielkie.!!!

A można te wartość wyświetlić na wskaźniku Meter coś jak prędkościomierz?

Chcę zrobić układ załączania pompy i wyłączania w zależności od cisnienia.

Jestem troche  słaby w visilogic..

Pozdrawiam

• MVP 2023

Mogę pomóc znaleźć błędy w twoim programie.

Ale musisz uważnie przeczytać pomoc do Visilogic i spróbować zbudować swój własny program.

Przykłady różnych programów znajdują się w pomocy Visilogic i załącznikach do tematów z forum.

Spróbuj zbudować schemat systemu sterowania i zaprogramuj projekt Visilogica. Następnie opublikuj schemat i projekt w tym temacie.

Pozdrawiam

I can help to find bugs in your program.
But you must read carefully help to Visilogic and try to build your own program. Samples of different programs is present in visilogic help and forum topics attachments.
Please try to build your control system diagram and program you project.
Then post diagram and project  in this topic.

Dziekuje kolego Kratmel!!

Poczytałem trochę i zrobiłem taki próbny program.   Przetestowałem czujnik ciśnienia i wyświetlanie wartości ciśnienia jest OK.

W moim układzie chodzi o to żeby załączać pompę wody kiedy ciśnienie spadnie do 2bar , i wyłączyć jeśli osiągnie lub przekroczy 6bar.

Dołożyłem też Timer opóźnienia sterowania pompą ,ze wzgledu na brak stabilnego ciśnienia w układzie.

Jeśli mółgłbyś ewentualnie zobaczyć i poradzić czy jest ok?

Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc

Pozdrawiam

🤔

Thank you buddy Kratmel !!

I did some reading and did a trial program like this. I tested the pressure sensor and the display of the pressure value is OK.

In my system, the idea is to turn on the water pump when the pressure drops to 2bar, and turn it off when it reaches or exceeds 6bar.

I also added a pump control delay timer due to the lack of stable pressure in the system.

If you could possibly see and advise is it ok?

Thank you very much for your help

greetings

🤔

Pompa_Forum_Projekt.vlp

• MVP 2023

Some tips...

1.Please place ladder net to separate rung. (Do not place many ladder net to one place -- please see start of your program).

2. You did not post you pump setup.  If your pump do not have some water pump pressure tank - it is problem with pump start behavior.

3. Please see this topic for select idea of deadband control.

4. Your idea with timer for start condition maybe ok. But what happend when pump do not off for 2s at pressure over 6Bar?

👍

Dzięki za podane przykłady.

W moim układzie jest to pompa głębinowa ,skąd wodę pompuje do zbiornika ciśnieniowego i dalej na niewielki warsztat.Kiedy nie ma poboru wody pompa pompuje do max ciśnienia i ma się wyłączyć.Jesli spadnie do około 2bar ponownie załącza i dobija do 6.

Tak ja to sobie wymyśliłem prosto wydawało się że będzie łatwo... Ale niestety 

Pozdrawiam

Thanks for the examples given.

In my system, it is a submersible pump, from which it pumps water to a pressure tank and then to a small workshop. When there is no water intake, the pump pumps to the maximum pressure and is to turn off. If it drops to about 2 bar, it turns on again and hits 6.

This is how I made it up. It just seemed that it would be easy ... But unfortunately

greetings

• MVP 2023

I always try to use time-tested solutions.

In your case, the use of PLC is a bit illogical.

A conventional diaphragm mechanical pressure switch with adjustable hysteresis and pressure gauge is cheap and reliable.

The sensor installed on water pipe and remote PLC connected to sensor can show the pressure well and even transmit its value to the network.

The only advantage of the PLC is the ability to remotely control and change the operating pressure limits.