Programmers needed for V570

We are looking for help with many PLC projects. We recently lost our programmer to a battle with cancer. We have many projects that have been started and need to be finished and some that have not been started. Please contact me if you are interested. We are located in Perth Amboy NJ, but remote access is not a problem. Finding a local programmer would be our first choice but may not be necessary. Dartronics, Inc. has been in business for 25 years and specialize in the Packaging Industry providing automation solutions for manufacturing. www.dartronics.com 

Hey Ken,

I've recently retired after working in an industrial environment for over 35 years, dealt with a lot of packaging equipment.
While I don't proclaim to be an programming engineer, I have been programming for many years, with about 15 years experience with Unitronics.
I can't commit to anything long term, but I may be able to help out with some projects...
Message me (private if you wish) with some basic details of your projects.

JohnR