question about SM70-J-R20 display

Hello

I am using SM70-J-R20 with Visilogic.

I have downloaded my program to the OPLC.  The screen displays just like the image below. However, after a few seconds, the screen change into Info Mode. And when I touche the screen at this time, it becomes black with a yellow block, just like the second image. Could you please tell me where might be the problem. 

Thank you very much

1467499049_311930235_1754053074941788_5799391054631841061_n(1).thumb.jpg.f79bd47f39e61bbc86dba06dc624483b.jpg

311942321_1277043833147013_5487073649771877893_n.thumb.jpg.18b0b9c1b6e309390121d19547b7e6dd.jpg

• MVP 2023

If you hold 5 seconds on the screen at an arbitrary point, you will enter the information mode.

What you get in the second window is the screen calibration window which is one of the info mode modes.

By clicking on the yellow dots, you should complete the screen calibration procedure. If the procedure is completed successfully, you will receive transitions to the information mode. If not, the calibration procedure will continue indefinitely.

If there is a protective film on the screen of your PLC, then most likely a particle of dirt got under it and presses on the screen instead of you. Remove the film and wipe it with a soft cloth.

If the problem persists, you have a problem with the touch screen hardware (glass crack or deep surface damage) or touch screen calibration issue.

• Thanks 1

It is definitively an issue with the touchscreen check as @kratmel said.

here it is this funny thing: Yesterday I was moving around some things on my desk and left something pressing the screen on my test PLC, when I noticed it was on the calibration screen, and I thought what are the chances that it happens to be pressed in the spot of the calibration screen menu.

19 hours ago, kratmel said:

If you hold 5 seconds on the screen at an arbitrary point, you will enter the information mode.

What you get in the second window is the screen calibration window which is one of the info mode modes.

By clicking on the yellow dots, you should complete the screen calibration procedure. If the procedure is completed successfully, you will receive transitions to the information mode. If not, the calibration procedure will continue indefinitely.

If there is a protective film on the screen of your PLC, then most likely a particle of dirt got under it and presses on the screen instead of you. Remove the film and wipe it with a soft cloth.

If the problem persists, you have a problem with the touch screen hardware (glass crack or deep surface damage) or touch screen calibration issue.

Thank you so much. I think there is a problem with my screen because when I touch the yellow dots, another yellow dots appears. It beocmes a loopand  I was trapped in for 5 minutes.

I thought it was my problem at first, and I restarted the PLC.However, it jumped to Enter Password Mode from the calibration mode automatically. With the keyboard, I can see that when I want to enter a number, another number is entered. For example, I want to touch the  9 bouton, the 0 bouton is lighted.

Based on this, I think there is a problem with my screen. Do you have any other ideas about this. 

Thank you so much

14 hours ago, Fernando Castro said:

It is definitively an issue with the touchscreen check as @kratmel said.

here it is this funny thing: Yesterday I was moving around some things on my desk and left something pressing the screen on my test PLC, when I noticed it was on the calibration screen, and I thought what are the chances that it happens to be pressed in the spot of the calibration screen menu.

Yes, I followed the instruction as kratmel said. I thought there is a problem with my screen.

Thank you so much