Update 1.10 version to current version

I need help, please.

I am currently connected to an old PLC at a client's site, and I am encountering some issues. Here are the details:

My Unilogic version is 1.34, and my PLC firmware is 1.10. I am facing an error with the Ethernet connection because I need to update the firmware. When trying to use a pen drive, the files for the 1.34 version are not recognized. Additionally, when using a USB cable, my Windows 10 does not recognize the Ethernet driver, and I don't have a file with the driver in Windows.

Could you please assist me?"

• MVP 2023

We're not official Unitronics support, but if Unitronics doesn't get back to you right away (it is Saturday) I'd start by downloading the oldest version of UniLogic that you can and starting the firmware update with that.  If you go to the UniLogic download area, you'll see a box called "Previous Versions".  The oldest one on there is version 1.21.51.

I've seen a problem with a UniStream not recognizing cheap USB drives.  When you're making your upgrade USB drive, make sure you have a good quality one like a SanDisk or other name brand.  It needs to be at least 8 GB.

Joe T.