12 hours ago, Joe Tauser said:

I didn't have any problem downloading from the above link.  

What exactly are you looking for?

Joe T.

Dear Joe Good Morning to you.

Thanks for reply

I Got To Implement RS485 Communication Using FB Protocol or PCOM Protocol  Binary Format for the following Receive and send Messages

Command to Receive

{ <address of the machine>: <command> : <MSB of Command> :<LSB of Command>: <checksum>}

STX><UnitID><CommandCode><Command parameters><CheckSum><ETX>

{byte1:byte2:byte3:byte4:byte5}

Command to Send

{<Address Of the M/C>:<Echo of Command> :<MSBof Command>:<LSB of Command>:<%POWER>:<Temperature>:<FAULT/Healthy>:<Request To Respond>:<Power Applied>:CheckSum>}

{STX><UnitID><Echo of CommandCode><Command parameters><CheckSum><ETX>

{byte1+byte2+byte3+byte4+(byte5+byte2:byte6)+(byte7+byte8)+(byte9+byte10)+(byte11)+(byte12+byte13)} 

I Kindly Request a Sample Visilogic Programs for FB Protocol and PCOM Protocol.

Thanks

13 hours ago, Joe Tauser said:

I didn't have any problem downloading from the above link.  

What exactly are you looking for?

Joe T.

Dear Joe

Good Morning to you

I Got to Implement RS485 Communication Using FB Protocol /PCOM Protocol in Binary Format for the following Messages

Command to Receive

{ address of the machine: command : MSB of Command :LSB of Command: checksum}

Command to Send

{Address Of the M/C +Echo of Command :MSB:LSB:%POWER:Temperature:FAULT/Healthy:Request To Respond:Power Applied}

{byte1+byte2+byte3+byte4+(byte5+byte2:byte6)+(byte7+byte8)+(byte9+byte10)+(byte11)+(byte12+byte13)}

Dear Joe

Good Morning to you

I got to Implement RS485 Communication Using FB Protocol /PCOM Protocol in Binary Format for the following

Receive and Send Messages

Command to Receive

{ address of the machine: command : MSB of Command :LSB of Command: checksum}

Command to Send

{Address Of the M/C +Echo of Command :MSB:LSB:%POWER:Temperature:FAULT/Healthy:Request To Respond:Power Applied}

Dear Joe 

Good Morning to you

I am Waiting for Reply for above as well

Sample Serial Communication Program  with how to use Checksum in both Send & Receive Situations may be SUM8 /CRC.

Thanks

You've just repeated the PCOM protocol guidelines from the documentation.

https://unitronicsplc.com/Download/SoftwareUtilities/Unitronics PCOM Protocol.pdf

So this tells me you're trying to implement a PC program to talk to Unitronics.  This protocol is published to be embedded in a higher language program.  But there are other easier ways to communicate with the PLC - the OPC Server, Modbus, and the .Net driver.

I don't have the sample program you're looking for as I don't code at that level.  When I want to talk to Unitronics with a PC program I use Visual Basic and an embedded Modbus control I purchased for $259.00 US.  Way easier.  

What is the rest of your story?  

Joe T.

Dear Joy

Good Morning

Thanks for the Reply,

OK I Got it.

and How to Calculate SUM 8 Check SUM For The String

Example : I sent "9901029999FF" From Terminal Program Simulator & Received IN V700 PLC in HEX Format as follows

MI1310=3939;MI1311=3130;MI1312=3230;MI1313=3939;MI1314=3939; & MI1315=4646;

Should I Split Each Byte & SUM it, Like{39+39+31+30+32+30+39+39+39+39+46+46},If Yes How Should I Split into Separate Bytes in Visilogic Ladder

OR

Should I SUM all My Integer Variables Like  {MI1310+MI1311+MI1312+MI1313+MI1314+MI1315=MI1316}

This is a question for the Creators.  Cut and paste your above post and send it to support@unitronics.com.

This forum is not an official representation of the Unitronics staff, although they do weigh in from time to time.

Joe T.

• Like 1