Get version 9.5 or 9.3 of visilogic

Hello.

Where can you get a link to download visilogic version 9.3 or version 9.5?

We specifically need version 9.5 or version 9.3 of visilogic.

Where to get a download?

Thank you, greetings.

• MVP 2023

Have you contacted support like I suggested? 

Please remember that this forum is NOT official Unitronics support, it is the forum for users and is mostly moderated by volunteers.

Your question is best answered by support.

Yes, Ausman.

I will try it, from technical service they have provided me with a non-administrative file to replace with .exe file of v9.9.

I'll try if this works.

Any suggestions on your part always grateful.

Thank you.

Hello again Ausman.
Unitrontronics technical support sent me files to convert visilogic.exe to visilogic.exe without administrator permissions.
But my surprise is that Google or Gmail blocks those files for me, the files do not exist.
I send a screenshot of the technical support email where the files do not appear.
What I can do?

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-20 100241.jpg

• MVP 2023

It looks like Support attached a .exe file, which is not allowed by Gmail.  Here's a list of file types that can't be attached to an email using Gmail:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6590?hl=en#zippy=%2Cmessages-that-have-attachments

See if they can convert it to a .zip file or provide a link to their file server.

Joe T.

• Thanks 1

Hello.

I already own the file visilogic.exe 9.8.96 modified non-administrative, I pasted it into the folder where the technical service tells me, everything works.

But when I open a previous project created with the same version visilogic.exe 9.8.96 administrative, the following message appears that I am attaching here.

What do you mean? Am I going to have problems opening the project with a non-administrative version? Although they are the same versions 9.8.96 but an administrative one "administrator permissions" and another non-administrative "without administrator permissions"

IMG_2569.jpeg

Are you sure that the  visilogic.exe without the need to "run as admin" that you have is 9.8.96?

Who gave you that exe?

// Edit: I see that you've wrote that the support gave you the exe and it's of version 9.9, so off course it will ask for upgrade.

VisiLogic.exe

Hi, I have attacked the exe file of version 9.8.97

It should not ask you to upgrade your project is the changes between 9.8.97 and 9.8.96 are minor (and probably not even in the exe, but with the other DLLs that are in the installation directory), so you should be able to use it without any problem.

Please update me if it helped.

• Thanks 1

Hello Saragani.
I copied and pasted your visilogic 9.8.97 file into c:/programasx86/unitronics/visilogic/main but it does not run without administrator permissions.
Tell you that the non-administrative version visilogic 9.8.96 provided by the unitronics technical service works without administrator permissions on a personal PC and the warning message for a different version does not appear. Tomorrow I will try it on a company PC with an IT department to see if it does not appear. the warning message of a different version does not do so on a normal PC.

Could this be happening on a company PC because the visilogic swapper.exe file still has administrative version "administrator permissions"?

attached photos

Thank you.

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-21 225316.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-03-21 225451.png

• MVP 2023

For the moment with what you are trying achieve, I would not be using Version Swapper at all. 

If possible, try what Saragani has given you on a completely new installation of Visilogic 9.8.96 on a PC that has not had any Visilogic installation at all, or one where all Visilogic references (including version swapper etc) have been completely uninstalled using something like Revo Uninstaller or similar.

cheers, Aus

• Thanks 1

Hello.
Everything solved and working.
I completely deleted visilogic 9.8.96 without leaving a trace, I reinstalled it again, I made a copy of the non-administrative file provided by unitronics support and everything works correctly without warning messages from previous versions, all my programs open on a company PC without administrator permissions and in the version in which they were configured.

Thank you all, you are very helpful.
  • Like 1