How do I get out of this MESS?

Hi,

I took the Advanced Webserver Template for V350, and built my project around it on a V570. After successfully testing the project, the system was delivered to the client. As a practice, before dispatching the system, I always utilise "Ladder Password: Apply to all subroutines in the Module".

Now, when I am at site & wish to modify some section of my software, I just realised that I have to enter the password which was used by the authors of the Webserver Templates.

I too do not want that my software be open to others * so need to lock my subroutines.

Ron

So when you applied password to your subroutines you added to the base Webserver it automatically applied Unitronics password they have for that example correct?

I would think you could send the program to Unitronics Support to unlock and send back to you while keeping the password applied to their subroutines.

Hi,

Cara - jweav2223 and Saragani got the gist of the message & saved me the trouble of explaining my post.

Saragani - Since I first developed my project and then imported it to the Webserver template, I have the logic that i had created. My major concern is that is there a way where I can have 2 different paaswords for the ladder modules?

Ron