PT100 only displays 32767

I have a samba SM70-J-RA22 and have configured the hardware for PT100 on input 0 and only ever get a reading of 32767 (open circuit). The jumpers 567 are BAB. The resistance across the sensor is 109ohms. I have tried input 1 as well and still only get 32767 when displaying on the hmi. When I setup a thermocouple  “K”  it works fine on each input. I connect one side of resistors to terminal 4 and the 2 legs off the other side of resistor to inputs 5 and 6. 

I did a firmware upgrade and a software upgrade and that did not help.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you, it was the jp11 not set correctly.
If jp11 is set to B can one of the analogue  inputs #1 be used as a thermocouple input or do they both need to be pt100. I have a thermocouple on input #1 and it reads correctly sometimes then it gives strange numbers for a while.

• MVP 2023

I believe JP11 applies only to the device connected to Input 11 (terminal 4). the others are set independently with other jumpers. You should be able to find a document on the Unitronics web site which will answer all your questions. Look for the "Install Guide" for the Samba.

Thank you for the reply Flex727.

The install manual states to set jumper 11 to set to B if you are using a pt100 in AI 1 or 2 to create the CM point. The documentation implies I can have AI#0  as a PT100 and AI#1 as a thermocouple type K. The thermocouple input is not working properly and I wanted to confirm that I could mix the type of sensor I use on these inputs.